Monday, February 11, 2019

The Top Is Done!

I have finished my version of Bonnie Hunter's 2018 Mystery, "Good Fortune"! I'm so pleased with the outcome and had great fun with the excitement of waking up every week to find a new clue, the rush to get all the pieces made, the fun of pulling a myriad of fabrics from my 25+ year old stash to get that great mix of scraps, like Bonnie does in EVERY one of her quilts!

I swear, the first thought I had when I smoothed out my quilt on my design wall and took the photo was, "I can't wait for Bonnies Mystery 2019!" (you're laughing, Bonnie, right?)

I'm bringing this quilt to the quilter, Cathy Evans of Yuba City, California tomorrow and it will be in the Valley Quilt Guild guilt show on March 9th and 10th.

Thank you, Bonnie Hunter, for sharing your generous talent with us. You bring so much joy to so many quilters all over the world! What a great feeling that must be.

Here's the link to this Monday Link-Up, the last one of this mystery. Take a look at all the iterations of this quilt and marvel at the creativity and dedication of so many Quiltville followers.
https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-last-good-fortune-mystery-monday.html


No comments: