1. Jelly Roll Xmas Quilt, top completed in 2007
2. 12 Days of Xmas, pattern by Nancy Halvorsen, top completed in 2008
3. Pastel Stars from a Linda Ballard mystery in 2004
4. "Michigan Hideaway", black and jewel-tone top completed in 2006
5. "Big Easy", a yellow, black and quilt top made in 2008
6. "Glory Bee" red, green and white top started in 2009
7. "Twinkle Little Star" a little Xmas quilt started in 2006
8. "September" wall hanging.
9. Brocade Jacket--I assume garments count?
10. Red and black skirt--ditto #9 (I haven't even started this one)
11. VQG Challenge quilt. This is my own quilt guild's challenge; we have 2 fabrics, add can only 2 more making something with the theme "Blooming Fun".
12. Kaleidoscope. Ricky Tims' pattern. This one's pinned, I only need to quilt and bind it.
As you can see, my 'bog down' point is when I have to pin the quilt. Hate that part! So I have a lot of tops. Some of these I really like and want to complete. Others, not so much. They will be donated to one of the many worthy causes in my life.
Good luck to all my fellow Judy Laquidara aficionados!