So for this stashbusting report, please don't judge me. You know how it is when you're facing all that yummy fabric all those fun patterns and beautiful quilts. But wait--my husband actually told me he'd like to have a Civil War quilt. (This is the guy who asked me, like 5 years ago, "How many quilts does a person need, Sweetie?") Guess what? I don't have a single piece of Civil War fabric in my stash! What's that mean???? Say it with me, ladies and gentlemen. . . I GET TO BUY MORE FABRIC!!!!
So here are the stats for this week:
- Yardage purchased this week: 10.75 yards
- Yardage purchased year to date: 15 yards
- Yardage used this week: 3 yards (for the classes I took)
- Yardage used year to date: 23
- Net used 2011: 8
- . . . .and I was doing so well. . .