- This week I managed to put backs on 2 quilts so used 8.5 yards of fabric from my stash! Backs are great stashbusters, aren't they? There was a time when, every time I'd run across a $4 or $5 per yard sale rack, If buy 5-8 yards of some not-so-beautiful fabric, but nonetheless, in "my colors" to use on the back of some future quilt. When I remodeled my sewing room last year, I found I had 41 of these bulky wads stacked on my precious shelves!! E-gads, what was I 'saving' them for? They are going to be used nicely this year because of Judy's UFO challenge and also the UFO challenge I have going at my quilt guild. YAY!
So, my stash report is as follows:
- Yardage purchased this week: 0
- Yardage purchased year to date: 4.25
- Yardage used this week: 8.5
- Yardage used year to date: 20
- Net used 2011: 15.75