Monday, August 4, 2014

Baby Twister

It's sure been a long time since I've posted. We've been traveling so I haven't been producing much from my sewing room. Then I got the time to make a few things but I was out of the habit of writing in the blog. Excuses, excuses.

My husband's cousin's daughter Nicole is expecting her first baby--it's a boy--in mid-September. I was in the process of making yet another 'Lil Twister quilt using the irresistibly colorful "Hubba Hubba" line by Moda and thought it would work perfectly--with a  couple of yards of baby blue Minkee!

(This photo was taken before I quilted it and wrapped the Minkee around to the front for a cozy 1" binding. Of course I forgot to take a photo of the finished product before I mailed it off today!)

But. . . how do you like it?!

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

It is very cute!

Barb in Mi said...

Fabulous lil' twister - I am sure it will be loved! And even better it was done on time before baby's arrival!